Friday, August 8, 2008

RSVP

Last night, when I got home, there were a lot of RSVP's for the wedding! And some of them were quite surprising! I sent a wedding invitation to my dad's transplant family (the parents of the boy who died and saved my dad's life by donating his heart). I wanted them to come, but at the same time I sort of assumed that they may not. I just wanted to extend the offer. And they replied with a yes! And there will be four of them! It's so exciting, because my parents and sister were able to go meet the transplant family back in April, but I wasn't able to afford the trip out there. So this will be the first time I meet them! I can't wait!

Vern and I are hittin' the road and headin' out to Colorado in 23 days. We are getting married in 30! I'm afraid I've always been impatient, so I can hardly wait. I count days to calm myself down.

I'm a happy girl....

Love, Clare

No comments: