Thursday, November 6, 2008

Funnyface: Part Two

Funnyface doesn't have leukemia or HIV! Yea!

The vet called a few hours after that last journal entry, and when I heard it was the actual doctor on the line, I thought surely she was calling to give me bad news. But no!

This means that Vern and I can now commence giving Funnyface treatment for her fungal infection, which will improve her quality of life and maybe make it so she doesn't have to struggle to breathe. She may be able to take a deep breath in a month!

I love it when God smiles down on us, even if it is just in helping a small kitty. It gives me hope that all of us might meet with that kind of compassion someday, when we most need it and least expect it.

I am thankful.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Whatever happened to poor lil Funny Face?