Monday, July 21, 2008

Engagement Photos

Vern and I went to Colorado this past Thursday and had our engagement portrait session. It was really fun and our photographers are amazing! You can check out their website at http://www.realphotography.com/ and if you look under "blog" you will see a sneak peek of some of our photos! They turned out really well! And they're shooting our wedding as well, so I can't wait to see those photos in the future.

We had a great time in Colorado with my family--they loved Vern. My sister, of course, knows him better than my parents (she's seen him more often), but my parents absolutely loved him! It was a really great time, and my dad, Vern and I even had time to see Garden of the Gods! When we're back in September, I'm hoping to take Vern and his sisters up to the top of Pikes Peak. Yep, 14,000 feet!

It's 48 days until our wedding, and we'll be out there the week before, so it's about 41 days till we're out in Colorado again for the big day! It's probably annoying that I keep counting, but I'm so excited I can't help it!

Love,
Clare

2 comments:

CarolO said...

The black and white photo is my favorite. It is classy!

Natalie said...

Go Pike's Peak! Can't wait!

Great dress, boots and button up shirt!