Tuesday, April 22, 2008


Today, Vern's family came to visit the Natural History Museum, where I work. It was a lot of fun! They toured around the Mammal halls, the Gem and Mineral Hall, the Bird Hall and the Insect Zoo, and then we met up at noon for lunch. Sabrina and Joey are in town from Las Vegas, and it was nice to see them again. Their kids are adorable and entirely entertaining.

It got me thinking about family, being around such a great family. I miss my family so much. I love them so much. Now I feel as if Vern's family is becoming mine, too. They are so warm and they are obviously such great people. No wonder Vern is as amazing as he is! I have never had two families--I have only ever had the one I was born with. But things are changing. I will gain a new family, and I am so excited for that.

Every day, I am the happiest I have ever been. I have been blessed, no doubt about it.


Love,

Clare

No comments: